Some of my favorite things...

My first love is country decorating
followed by
antiques
and
vintage goods made new again...make-dos
I love to go to antique shops
and thrift stores to see
wh
at I may find...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Welcome to my little spot in the world...
My name is Tonja and I love to make crafts and find vintage
things to bring to new life again
I love vintage,country and old fashioned farmhouse and primitive decor...


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Monday, March 21, 2011

Product Reviews

I received some products for review and the first one is this Touch of Scent air freshener with the holder to hang up.....so I put one of the cans in and hung it up in the bathroom and this stuff is wonderful not only are the scents wonderful smelling they last in the air for quite a while...I have bought some at the stores and they never seem to last as long....this is a product of 
Scott's Liquid Gold

Photobucket


Photobucket
This is the back of the holder and boy does it hold well...instant contact

Photobucket
These are the Alpha Hydrox products that I received to do a review on 
Foaming Face Wash which after using I felt that my face was smooth and felt really clean and refreshed...
12% AHA Souffle' the ultimate in powerful, natural AHA exfoliation it reduces and prevents the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles...Lightweight oil free, smooths, softens and restores skin without the use of abrasives...Vitamins, peptides and Green Tea preserve firmness... this also feels refreshing to the skin and I am getting to the age I need to worry about those wrinkles....
The Enhanced Cream is to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, forehead creases, crow's feet and laugh lines...this leaves your skin looking younger and more radiant....My face felt refreshed and smooth after using it...
and the other one was the Sheer Silk Moisturizer it is lightweight intensive moisturizer with UVA/UVB SPF 15 sunscreen and light diffusers for an instant healthy glow...all of these products are very refreshing to the skin and leaves it feeling smooth...I would recommend that you give all their products a try....

Photobucket
This product is the Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Wipes polishing clothes these are wonderful they are pre-moistened clothes that are durable and lint free...
Removes dust, dirt, fingerprints and smudges really well...I love the fact the it is all in one container and ready to go...great for all your wood products in your home....Scott's Liquid Gold has lots of wonderful different products...
I would highly recommend all of these product...the reviews are of my own opinion and I did not receive any money to do them just the products them self to keep and use in the return of the review here on my blog....


Photobucket~*Sweet Blessings*~ Tonja

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liquid Gold products are awesome - especially the moist wipes :-)

~Val

jonet said...

Really appreciate you sharing this blog post.Much thanks again. Great. sbobet88

Products

Craft Fair Goldmine


Click Here!


Candle And Soap Making Secrets - Best Selling Product!


Click Here!


Vintage Crochet Pattern Collection!


Click Here!


206 Patchwork-Quilt-Patterns


Click Here!

Swag Bucks

There is a New Pay and Receive Payment coming soon...come check it out and get $25.00 for early sign up... .. http://www.virtapay.com/r/vintagechicsshop

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews