Some of my favorite things...

My first love is country decorating
followed by
antiques
and
vintage goods made new again...make-dos
I love to go to antique shops
and thrift stores to see
wh
at I may find...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Welcome to my little spot in the world...
My name is Tonja and I love to make crafts and find vintage
things to bring to new life again
I love vintage,country and old fashioned farmhouse and primitive decor...


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sand Gone Product Review

Sand Gone


Photobucket

I received this product Sand Gone to do a review on and I have to say this stuff works great.....

Photobucket

I applied the sand that they shipped with the product to the palm of my hand...

Photobucket

Opened up the container which smells wonderful coconut scent....

Photobucket

Applied it to where I had applied the sand to and started rubbing it off....

Photobucket


And this is after... it took it all off so easily and my hand feels so smooth and smells so great...I can feel the difference between my to hands....
This product is great for all the beach goers and even for everyone that has little ones that play in the sand box....I would highly recommend this product....

Sand gone is a dry body powder that when applied to sandy parts of your body removes the sand leaving your skin soft and smooth..  Works great on children after playing in sand box. Sand Gone comes in a 8 oz container with a powder puff for easy application.  The scent is coconut.  Sand Gone http://www.sandgone.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Photobucket~*Sweet Blessings*~ Tonja

0 comments:

Products

Craft Fair Goldmine


Click Here!


Candle And Soap Making Secrets - Best Selling Product!


Click Here!


Vintage Crochet Pattern Collection!


Click Here!


206 Patchwork-Quilt-Patterns


Click Here!

Swag Bucks

There is a New Pay and Receive Payment coming soon...come check it out and get $25.00 for early sign up... .. http://www.virtapay.com/r/vintagechicsshop

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews