Some of my favorite things...

My first love is country decorating
followed by
antiques
and
vintage goods made new again...make-dos
I love to go to antique shops
and thrift stores to see
wh
at I may find...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Welcome to my little spot in the world...
My name is Tonja and I love to make crafts and find vintage
things to bring to new life again
I love vintage,country and old fashioned farmhouse and primitive decor...


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Upcoming CSN Product Review

In the next week or so I will get the chance to do a product review for CSN...
CSN is comprised of over 200 websites, where you can find everything from home office desks to toys and cookware and so much more wonderful items  for your home and family....so check back and see what I get to review...but until then enjoy checking out their stores to see all the great items they have to offer in their CSN Stores



Photobucket~*Sweet Blessings*~ Tonja

1 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Dear One, this still takes "forever" to load. You have too many jumping, changing, etc. things on here. For instance, the BLOGUPP thing... which is jumping and moving and being awfully distracting to me... to the right in your Sidebar.

Even the falling flowers [like falling snow] make a blog load slowly.

I believe you, that you are trying. But....... So much more needs to be done, to make your blog "blogger friendly." To load quickly and not be so distracting. -sigh-

And being "blogger friendly" is how to attract readers.

Products

Craft Fair Goldmine


Click Here!


Candle And Soap Making Secrets - Best Selling Product!


Click Here!


Vintage Crochet Pattern Collection!


Click Here!


206 Patchwork-Quilt-Patterns


Click Here!

Swag Bucks

There is a New Pay and Receive Payment coming soon...come check it out and get $25.00 for early sign up... .. http://www.virtapay.com/r/vintagechicsshop

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews