Some of my favorite things...

My first love is country decorating
followed by
antiques
and
vintage goods made new again...make-dos
I love to go to antique shops
and thrift stores to see
wh
at I may find...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Welcome to my little spot in the world...
My name is Tonja and I love to make crafts and find vintage
things to bring to new life again
I love vintage,country and old fashioned farmhouse and primitive decor...


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Raggedy "Giveaway"

Photobucket

Shelly is having a Raggedy "Giveaway" over on her sweet blog...
 So hop on over there and get signed up...Good luck...

Photobucket~*Sweet Blessings*~ Tonja

2 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

Thanks so much for entering...good luck...blessings,Shelley

Anonymous said...

Hi Tonja, I love the teacup in your post footer, so pretty. Thanks for sharing the giveaways,

cheers,
Lisa x

Products

Craft Fair Goldmine


Click Here!


Candle And Soap Making Secrets - Best Selling Product!


Click Here!


Vintage Crochet Pattern Collection!


Click Here!


206 Patchwork-Quilt-Patterns


Click Here!

Swag Bucks

There is a New Pay and Receive Payment coming soon...come check it out and get $25.00 for early sign up... .. http://www.virtapay.com/r/vintagechicsshop

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews