Some of my favorite things...

My first love is country decorating
followed by
antiques
and
vintage goods made new again...make-dos
I love to go to antique shops
and thrift stores to see
wh
at I may find...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Welcome to my little spot in the world...
My name is Tonja and I love to make crafts and find vintage
things to bring to new life again
I love vintage,country and old fashioned farmhouse and primitive decor...


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Clean Screen Product Review


Photobucket

I received this Clean Screen Product for review and is it wonderful...as soon as I got it I opened it up and tried it on a few things like both computer moniters
and one of the TV's....

Photobucket

and just look at all the dirt I got off of them...this stuff is amazing and there was a box of the "Little" Clean Screen 12 individually wrapped Cleansing Wipes and I used one of them on my camera and my cell phone and even my eye glasses...it takes all the little smudges and fingerprints off of them...these will be great to take with you anywhere...from the makers Scott's Liquid Gold
I would highly recommend using this product...
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free usingTomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Photobucket~*Sweet Blessings*~ Tonja

0 comments:

Products

Craft Fair Goldmine


Click Here!


Candle And Soap Making Secrets - Best Selling Product!


Click Here!


Vintage Crochet Pattern Collection!


Click Here!


206 Patchwork-Quilt-Patterns


Click Here!

Swag Bucks

There is a New Pay and Receive Payment coming soon...come check it out and get $25.00 for early sign up... .. http://www.virtapay.com/r/vintagechicsshop

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews