Some of my favorite things...

My first love is country decorating
followed by
antiques
and
vintage goods made new again...make-dos
I love to go to antique shops
and thrift stores to see
wh
at I may find...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Welcome to my little spot in the world...
My name is Tonja and I love to make crafts and find vintage
things to bring to new life again
I love vintage,country and old fashioned farmhouse and primitive decor...


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Business Blog

Hello friends...I just wanted to tell you all I have
a new business blog for my Vintagechic's Shop not only will it be about my online shop but I also have a page called Featured Spotlight where I will feature other business's,shops, blogs and products....it will be a great way to do some free advertising.....if you would like to be featured or just have your buttons added just contact me and I would be more then happy to add it on there for you...and if any of you would like to be a guest poster on there please contact me also about that....here is the link come check it out.... ~Vintagechic's Shop~
I have had a lot going on here at the homestead
trying to get the car wreck settlement wrapped up finally and have a primitive show coming up in Nov. and trying to get stuff made for that and also we will be moving soon.....not counting the other million things that is going on...
I hope that any of you that are in the path of the storms are staying safe....my thoughts and prayers are with you....until next time....

Photobucket~*Sweet Blessings*~ Tonja

0 comments:

Products

Craft Fair Goldmine


Click Here!


Candle And Soap Making Secrets - Best Selling Product!


Click Here!


Vintage Crochet Pattern Collection!


Click Here!


206 Patchwork-Quilt-Patterns


Click Here!

Swag Bucks

There is a New Pay and Receive Payment coming soon...come check it out and get $25.00 for early sign up... .. http://www.virtapay.com/r/vintagechicsshop

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews