Some of my favorite things...

My first love is country decorating
followed by
antiques
and
vintage goods made new again...make-dos
I love to go to antique shops
and thrift stores to see
wh
at I may find...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Welcome to my little spot in the world...
My name is Tonja and I love to make crafts and find vintage
things to bring to new life again
I love vintage,country and old fashioned farmhouse and primitive decor...


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Friday, August 13, 2010

Where has time gone to....

Hello everyone time sure has passed by since I have made a post on my blog....so much going on here at the homestead after starting my booth on Bonanzle which is doing pretty good so far and hoping to do even better since the holidays will be coming up here shortly....My mom had a heart attack and had to have surgery then a week later I had surgery on my leg for the injury I got from the car accident we had back last Oct. and the last week my oldest sister was having heart problems again and she had to go in and have surgery but thankfully  everything turned out ok with her and she is doing fine now too....Been looking at houses with my BIL he is wanting to buy one for an investment so when he does we will be helping him work on it....and now it is time to think about the holidays that is coming upon us fast
and start planning all the family party's and gatherings and the homemade gift giving ideas...
Have you all start your gift giving ideas and plans yet? Well I have got to get busy and get a lot more stuff listed in my booth there is going to be a block party going on there....I will tell you more about it next time....
Have a Blessed day....

Photobucket~*Sweet Blessings*~ Tonja

0 comments:

Products

Craft Fair Goldmine


Click Here!


Candle And Soap Making Secrets - Best Selling Product!


Click Here!


Vintage Crochet Pattern Collection!


Click Here!


206 Patchwork-Quilt-Patterns


Click Here!

Swag Bucks

There is a New Pay and Receive Payment coming soon...come check it out and get $25.00 for early sign up... .. http://www.virtapay.com/r/vintagechicsshop

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews