Some of my favorite things...

My first love is country decorating
followed by
antiques
and
vintage goods made new again...make-dos
I love to go to antique shops
and thrift stores to see
wh
at I may find...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Welcome to my little spot in the world...
My name is Tonja and I love to make crafts and find vintage
things to bring to new life again
I love vintage,country and old fashioned farmhouse and primitive decor...


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Want to see what I WON...

Photobucket

Rachel from Chippy Cottage Charmhouse was 
having a giveaway and I was the lucky winner...I received one of her handmade journals it is covered in creme chenille.. vintage fabric, lace, buttons and jewels it is 
so cute and also there was the 6 white napkin
rings and those are so adorable too...and there was an iron-on flocked bird...and she was so sweet to even throw in an extra little gift it is the cutest brooch I will have to find the cord to the camera so I can take a pic of it....Thank you Rachel so very much...I love it all....
So if you get a chance stop by her blog and don't forget to check out her shop she has some wonderful vintage stuff....you can find
Rachel's blog here...
and her Esty shop here...




Photobucket~*Sweet Blessings*~
Tonja

2 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

What beautiful winnings Tonja...CONGRATULATIONS

karen

Anonymous said...

Hi Tonja,
What a fabulous gift you won! I absolutely love your blog site. Thank you so much for visiting mine and becoming a follower! It means so much! I am now a follower of your lovely blog.
Have a wonderful day!!
Sincerely,
Melinda

Products

Craft Fair Goldmine


Click Here!


Candle And Soap Making Secrets - Best Selling Product!


Click Here!


Vintage Crochet Pattern Collection!


Click Here!


206 Patchwork-Quilt-Patterns


Click Here!

Swag Bucks

There is a New Pay and Receive Payment coming soon...come check it out and get $25.00 for early sign up... .. http://www.virtapay.com/r/vintagechicsshop

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews