Some of my favorite things...

My first love is country decorating
followed by
antiques
and
vintage goods made new again...make-dos
I love to go to antique shops
and thrift stores to see
wh
at I may find...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Welcome to my little spot in the world...
My name is Tonja and I love to make crafts and find vintage
things to bring to new life again
I love vintage,country and old fashioned farmhouse and primitive decor...


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Monday, January 11, 2010

Just To Cute...Vintage Images

Aren't these images just to Cute...Blanca over
at Magic Moonlight blog has such a wonderful
free vintage images you have to see them...
Here is just a sample of them....I can see all
kinds of things made with these from tags,
cards and even being printed on fabric to make
all kinds of crafts....




 


 

 

http://magicmoonlightfreeimages.blogspot.com/



Photobucket~*Prim Blessings*~
Tonja

4 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

So glad you have been visiting Julie's Open Window. It gave me an opportunity to find YOU!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tonja!

Thanks for the visit. It never ceases to amaze me how many wonderful friends we can meet out here!

Those baby graphics are too sweet! ♥

~Tonja~ said...

Hi Girls...I am tickled pink that you stopped by....isn't blogland fun...
Sweet Blessings...
Tonja

Candy said...

Welcome to this wonderful world that I discovered one year ago this month. Well that's when Dawn of The Feathered Nest challenged those that hadn't already done so, to take the plunge. (if you haven't seen her blog you can link over from my favorites on the sidebar)
I can't believe a year has already gone by. I hope you find as much joy, inspiration, encouragement from global girlfriends. Sit back and watch it happen!
Hope you come back soon and often.
Warm Wednesday Blessings ;-)

Products

Craft Fair Goldmine


Click Here!


Candle And Soap Making Secrets - Best Selling Product!


Click Here!


Vintage Crochet Pattern Collection!


Click Here!


206 Patchwork-Quilt-Patterns


Click Here!

Swag Bucks

There is a New Pay and Receive Payment coming soon...come check it out and get $25.00 for early sign up... .. http://www.virtapay.com/r/vintagechicsshop

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews