Some of my favorite things...

My first love is country decorating
followed by
antiques
and
vintage goods made new again...make-dos
I love to go to antique shops
and thrift stores to see
wh
at I may find...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Welcome to my little spot in the world...
My name is Tonja and I love to make crafts and find vintage
things to bring to new life again
I love vintage,country and old fashioned farmhouse and primitive decor...


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th everyone....

Hoping you all are having a great 4th...my family all came down and oh my was there lots of food we will be eating for days with all the stuff that is left over....and of all this food what did I just eat a bacon sandwich...lol I didn't eat when everyone one else did....it has rained all day here so I don't think there will be any fireworks going off here tonight...prayers for all that is fighting for our country my nephew included....
Been trying to get over this chest cold that I have had since we got back from vacation I guess one of these days it will go away...
~*Prim Blessings*~
Tonja

0 comments:

Products

Craft Fair Goldmine


Click Here!


Candle And Soap Making Secrets - Best Selling Product!


Click Here!


Vintage Crochet Pattern Collection!


Click Here!


206 Patchwork-Quilt-Patterns


Click Here!

Swag Bucks

There is a New Pay and Receive Payment coming soon...come check it out and get $25.00 for early sign up... .. http://www.virtapay.com/r/vintagechicsshop

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews