Some of my favorite things...

My first love is country decorating
followed by
antiques
and
vintage goods made new again...make-dos
I love to go to antique shops
and thrift stores to see
wh
at I may find...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Welcome to my little spot in the world...
My name is Tonja and I love to make crafts and find vintage
things to bring to new life again
I love vintage,country and old fashioned farmhouse and primitive decor...


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thursday, April 30, 2009

~Calling All You Sugar Pies~

Photobucket
Friends you have to check out this awesome forum....
Aunt Ruthie has got a forum going and it is just as
sweet as it can be check it out....everyone is so wonderful
on there and so helpful...just click on the pic and it will take
you there....

~*Prim Blessings*~
Tonja

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tonja! It is a very neat forum. I'm glad I found it! Your blog is very cute, btw!!!

Nancy

Sue said...

Thanks Tonja...I signed up for the forum...
Hugs
Sue

BittersweetPunkin said...

I was just over there visiting the blog...it's adorable!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It looks like RuthAnn's forum is going to be a fabulous way to make new friends!
~Jennifer

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Hi Tonja!
Thanks for your visit and for your prayers :)
I so appreciate both!

Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs-Kath

~Tonja~ said...

Hi girls...so glad you all stop by to see me...thanks
yeah that forum is just the sweetest...
Tonja

1sagenutmeg said...

I understand someone as busy as yourself stopped by and tried to open my site. Your site is awesome
i can't figure out how to do my layouts and arrange things on my page.Thanks, for dropping by.

Products

Craft Fair Goldmine


Click Here!


Candle And Soap Making Secrets - Best Selling Product!


Click Here!


Vintage Crochet Pattern Collection!


Click Here!


206 Patchwork-Quilt-Patterns


Click Here!

Swag Bucks

There is a New Pay and Receive Payment coming soon...come check it out and get $25.00 for early sign up... .. http://www.virtapay.com/r/vintagechicsshop

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews